top of page

DD-214 Assistance & Discharge Disputes



We can assist in acquiring a DD-214 for veterans who have lost or misplaced their records. We can also assist spouses in acquiring a DD-214 for a deceased veteran.
If you have been discharged with less than an honorable discharge status which you feel is undeserved, we may be able to assist in having your discharge upgraded. If you have sufficient evidence to support your cause, please contact us to discuss your case.

bottom of page